Major-Lite Spinner (4 wheels) 69cm
DescriptionIncredible travel experiences are ahead with Major-Lite. This magnificent collection is made with our innovative Curv® material, making it perfect for globetrotters who demand unparalleled lightness and strength. The suitcases come with an outstanding design and meticulous detailing, a true embodiment of Samsonite's craftsmanship. Dive into the world with Major-Lite, ready to exceed your expectations. Curv® is a registered trademark of CANCO Hungary Ltd.
- Limited 10 year global warranty
- Spinner (4 wheels)
- Climbing Ivy
- 69 x 45 x 28 cm Size guide
- 69 L
- Approximately 15 kg
- 2.8 kg
- The interior lining with logo, the interior mesh and the interior packing straps are made with 100% post-consumer recycled PET, part of our Recyclex™ Material Technology Initiative. The coating and backing are made with virgin materials.
- The interior lining with logo, the interior mesh and the interior packing straps are made with the equivalent of 12 recycled PET bottles (0,5l - 20g).
- Green electricity is used for shell production and final product assembly.
- Integrated 3-digit TSA combination lock to allow safe travel to the US
- Top & side handles
- Double tube
- 4 Wheels
- Shock and noise reducing suspension wheels
- Integrated ID tag
- In the front
- Bottom grip for easy grabbing
- Bottom compartment with ribbons
- Top compartment with divider pad
- In the top compartment
- In the bottom compartment
Returns & refunds
You may return unused merchandise provided you meet the rules described in Samsonite’s policy on Right of Retraction.
You have the right to retract the sale agreement at any time up to 14 calendar days from the delivery date.
For more information on returns and refunds, please consult Samsonite’s Returns Policy, or to exercise your right of retraction please follow the returns procedure found here.
Recyclex™ Material Technology
Recyclex™ Material Technology is our range of fabrics and shells created using post-consumer or post-industrial recycled materials that are specially crafted to be durable, flexible and more environmentally responsible.
Incredibly light, extremely strong
Constructed from woven polypropylene material, also known as Curv®. This is an extremely strong and lightweight material with an outstanding impact performance, especially at low temperatures.
Curv® is a registered trademark of CANCO Hungary Ltd.
Stunning design, made in Europe
The refined design of this made in Europe suitcase will turn eyes around the world.
Premium & practical interior
The inside comes with a zipped divider pad at the top and a removable one, with practical large pocket, at the bottom. The interior fabric feels sturdy and heavenly soft at the same time, adding a luxurious touch to your travels.
Enjoy a carefree, premium travel experience with the sturdy double tube pull handle and smooth rolling suspension wheels, ensuring ultimate ease of use and stable manoeuvring.
Product reviews are managed by a third party to verify authenticity and compliance with our ratings and reviews guidelines.