DescriptionWith Lite-Shock, Samsonite has once more pushed the limits of innovation by creating its lightest hardside collection with a maximum impact resistance.
- Limited 10 year global warranty
- Spinner (4 wheels)
- Woven Polypropylene
- 55 x 40 x 20 cm
- 36 L
- 1.7 kg
- Integrated 3-digit TSA combination lock to allow safe travel to the US
- Lockable zippers
- Top & side handles
- Lightweight and strong monotube wheelhandle
- 4 Wheels
- Four multidirectional smooth and silent wheels allow 360° rolling in multiple directions, for easy manoeuvrability.
- Integrated ID tag
- Bottom compartment with ribbons
- Top compartment with divider pad
- In the top compartment
- Lowered cross-ribbons in the bottom compartment
Size requirements by airline
This cabin case is 55 x 40 x 20 cm and can be taken on board 46 different airlines.
Check matching airlines below:
Returns & refunds
You may return unused merchandise provided you meet the rules described in Samsonite’s policy on Right of Retraction.
You have the right to retract the sale agreement at any time up to 14 calendar days from the delivery date.
Incredibly light, extremely strong
Constructed from woven polypropylene material, also known as Curv®. This is an extremely strong and lightweight material with an outstanding impact performance, especially at low temperatures. Curv® is a registered trademark of CANCO Hungary Ltd.
The shock-absorbing shell design gives extra strength to the corners.
Nice & practical interior
Functional, lightweight interior with colourful fabric, featuring a divider pad and cross ribbons to keep all your belongings neatly in place.
Take your LITE-SHOCK suitcase anywhere you want with the lightweight and strong monotube wheelhandle.